I need to learn to do this, I don't want to lose another blog again. I want to move the blog to public view how? I hope to move to blogspot from typepad. I need learn about it as for now I cannot do it.
Important service announcement: Vox is closing September 30, 2010
Vox has been a fun place to explore, create and connect with your friends. But Vox is closing its doors on September 30, 2010.
This doesn't mean you have to say goodbye to your blog. We want you to make sure you can keep the great content you’ve shared on Vox, and continue to have a home for your blog. To help you make the transition off of Vox, we’ve added new export features that make it easy to move your blog to a free TypePad account, and your photos & videos to Flickr.
If you’re an active Vox member we encourage you to read the information below about what's happening during the month of September, and learn more about how you can migrate your content. There is more information at closing.vox.com.
What you need to know
- Vox is no longer accepting new user registrations. If you have an existing Vox account you can continue to sign in to manage your account and view posts from your neighborhood.
- On Wednesday September 15th, you will no longer be able to create new posts on Vox or upload new photos or videos. You will still be able to sign in to view your blog and manage your account.
- On Thursday September 30th, your blog will no longer be available at Vox.com, and you will no longer be able to sign in to Vox.
Moving your blog, photos and videos from Vox
To help you make the transition off of Vox, we've made it easy for you to move your blog to TypePad and your photos and your videos to Flickr.
- You can move your blog to TypePad, for free. We've developed a simple process to help you move your blog to TypePad. If you don't have a TypePad account, we'll step you through the process of creating one, help you create a free TypePad blog, and automatically import your Vox posts and photos into your new blog. Learn how to move your Vox blog to TypePad at closing.vox.com.
- You can export your photos and videos to Flickr. If you used Vox primarily for sharing photos and videos, you may want to export those to Yahoo's popular photo sharing service Flickr. We've developed a simple process that will automatically move your photos and videos to Flickr, while maintaining your privacy settings on your photos. Learn how to export your Vox photos and videos to Flickr at closing.vox.com.
Additionally, the Wordpress.com and Posterous services provide tools to help you import your Vox blog. Learn more about the import tools from Wordpress.com and Posterous at closing.vox.com.
Thank you for your love and support of Vox over the years.
- Team Vox